Join us by signing up to Technology Scotland today!
We’d be delighted to welcome you to our thriving community of over 120 Technology Scotland members, where we will help you to promote your organisation, build your network and raise your profile.
Our three networks are open to all Technology Scotland members: Photonics Scotland, MaaS Scotland and Product Design Scotland. When you join, simply indicate on the right hand side which network you’re most interested in, or select ‘Technology Scotland more generally’ if you don’t have a preference.
To join online, complete the registration form on the right hand side, then either pay by credit card or submit an invoice request. Once joined, our team will be in touch within 2 working days to confirm your membership.
Please use the details below to guide you in your registration, or get in touch at email@example.com with any queries.
Join by Credit Card
To join using our online payment system please complete the Stage 1 on the right hand side of this page.
After completing Stage 1 and clicking submit, you will be directed to Stage 2 where you can secure payment using your credit card via Sagepay.
Upon joining, Technology Scotland will be in touch to confirm your membership.
Join by InvoiceTo join using our invoice payment system please complete STAGE 1 to the right hand side and click submit, ensuring that you tick the ‘pay by invoice‘ box and select your membership level.
Once the application is received, our team will be in touch to confirm your invoice and will send this out via email.
Your membership will then be confirmed by a member of the team.
|Public Sector / University / Business Associate||£500|
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Membership runs for one year from the date of application acceptance.
- Renewals are issued automatically at the anniversary date.
- Membership fees are updated annually to ensure provision of services – Technology Scotland will always notify you of such changes as they happen.
- In the event that your organisation does not wish to renew your membership at the anniversary date you must notify us of your wish to cancel within 30 days of the renewal notice without penalty.
- Should you fail to inform us within this period we will assume you are continuing with membership at which point you will be liable for the annual membership fee in full.
- All fees are payable in £ Sterling, per annum, and exclusive of applicable VAT or sales taxes
- Technology Scotland reserves the right to charge statutory interest for late payments.
- If you are unsure of the applicable fee please contact us on 01506 401210 and we will guide you through the fee structure.